SKY & SEA GROUP, in cooperation with relevant government authorities, is currently elaborating a pilot project for demonstration of the advantages of HSAC Burevestnik and introducing it in the work of the following departments:
The pilot project will involve working groups of experts from the different government departments, who will elaborate on a test plan and define the specific goals and objectives for the incorporation and exploitation of HSAC Burevestnik. After conducting the tests, each department will be able to define their own needs (number of operating hours per year).
The pilot project will be implemented in one or more EU countries.
The pilot project may include the following sample tests:
- To prove the craft’s 24-hour service capability at different preset locations;
- To prove the capability and efficiency in patrolling the maritime border at any time of the day during all seasons;
- To define the save limits of wind force and wave height;
- To prove the craft’s capabilities to detect, pursuit, survey, detain and convoy to a port, any vessel (including high speed) even in case of significant lead.
- Demonstration of sea rescuing operations;
- Demonstration of technical features such as: speed of arrival at the scene of an emergency; optimal comfort in the evacuation of injured crew members both from damaged vessels or from water; maneuverability; operation in extreme climatic conditions, etc.;
- Demonstration of user-friendly navigation control, etc.